Friday, March 18, 2011

No More Projects

We hurried and hurried to get so much done before last weekend, and now we’re left with no home projects to fill our time. What are we to do? Jord even gave me the perfect opportunity to make a list for him – I’m going out of town this weekend and leaving him all on his lonesome, and he asked me what needs to get done. I couldn’t think of a single thing! Until the weather is warmer, we can’t start doing yard work. And all of our other projects are waiting until our funds recoup a bit. So I guess that means we’ll have to start trying to find fun things to do in the Quad Cities. It also means that I’ll be posting less often – I’m afraid our life just won’t have many stories to be told. Now it’s time to just sit back and enjoy the fruits of our labor.

No comments:

Post a Comment