Sunday, February 13, 2011

The Davenport Club

We got invited to a soiree at The Davenport Club, located in the newly renovated Hotel Blackhawk on Saturday night. At first I wasn’t sure if we should attend, but my hesitation soon relented. I was dying to see the hotel, recently brought back to its former glory. We took the opportunity to get all dressed up, and even met my parents for drinks beforehand at the hotel’s restaurant, Bix Bistro, to celebrate their 28th anniversary.

Today we stayed home and worked on projects. Most notably, my parents and I addressed all the postcards for our St. Patrick's Day party. Also, the painting continues whether we like it or not. Jord did some touch-ups on the trim in the den and I'm only a few coats away from completing the bistro table and chairs. I updated the Before & After tab with a couple new finished projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment