Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Party Projects

When it comes to a theme party, I tend to go a little overboard. I’m fortunate that I started my St. Patrick’s Day collection at an early age, and have accumulated an impressive array of décor. But it just doesn’t seem to do this upcoming party justice. I suspect that this will be the biggest party that we’ll ever have at our house, and the St. Patrick’s Day that we’ll always look back on with fond memories. To satisfy my craving to coat everything in green, I have just the project. I’m improving this wrought iron table and chairs, purchased months ago at an estate sale, into a magnificent bistro set. Supplies: kelly green spray paint, funky fabric, and a new piece of glass. It’ll look like new in no time!

1 comment:

  1. Um, I love this. And I miss you with the intensity of a crazy person.

    ReplyDelete