Thursday, February 3, 2011

Snowed In

Jord's snow day
It’s no surprise that we were snowed in yesterday, since much of the Midwest had the same problem. Jord spent two hours shoveling the walk in the morning. He got some assistance from a neighbor with two snow blowers who took pity on him, so that was a tremendous help with the driveway. He came in to a delicious meal of grilled cheese and tomato soup, cooked by yours truly. Then he was back at it for another few hours, this time digging out my car. I spent a decadent day indoors, alternating between decorating and being incredibly lazy. My parents stopped by in the evening, and we finalized the postcards for the parade weekend festivities, the guest list, and some other details regarding the St. Patrick’s Day extravaganza. I’m feeling a little caught up now, and after this weekend I think things will calm down a bit and I can get back to the normal hustle and bustle.

My snow day

No comments:

Post a Comment