Friday, October 15, 2010

Exterior Painting

The exterior painting is under way! It’s actually been going on for awhile. First they had to do prep, such as power washing, sanding and testing the color, which began about two weeks ago. I’ve been anxiously awaiting the final product so we can put up the finishing touches – outdoor lighting, house numbers, potted plants and, of course, pumpkins! Last night I ran some errands before heading home, but when I drove up to the house I was astonished at how much was done. It looks like a new house! The shade of gray looks perfect, along with the white trim and yellow door. They still have another coat to do, but I’m already so happy with the results. I knew the house had potential when we first saw it, and now it’s finally starting to show!

No comments:

Post a Comment