Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Lonny

The new issue of Lonny has been released! I always love browsing through this online magazine, although it doesn’t take the place of Domino or Blueprint. This mini issue details holiday topics throughout, including special tricks to decorating for the season and tips for a successful festive soiree. Amazing, per usual! I’m especially swooning over Lulu Powers’ home. Her new book is definitely on my Christmas wish list!

My collection of cake plates

On another note, I have a new obsession. Check out Sweet & Saucy Supply to see for yourself. Sarah introduced me to this website – she won an item from the online shop through a giveaway on Green Wedding Shoes, an incredible wedding blog. I have a small collection of cake plates and hope I can add some from this beautiful variety.

No comments:

Post a Comment