Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The Quarterly

Picture submitted to AGD, although
they cropped it for The Quarterly
My picture was in the recent publication of the Alpha Gamma Delta Quarterly. I was entered into a drawing to win an Apple iPad for paying my annual dues by September 1st. I won and they sent me the device back in August. Although I haven’t used it's full potential, it’s proven to be a handy gadget. Headquarters asked me to send in a photo of myself using the iPad for the magazine. It took numerous outfits and several photo shoots to come up with this, the best of all the bad shots – it’s awkward to pose for such a photo. I thought it appropriate to show my ISU spirit as a shout out to Rho Chapter. I didn’t realize that the new issue was out until a co-worker brought it over this morning. Come to find out, there are a couple Alpha Gams at my workplace!

1 comment:

  1. I yelled out when I saw your smiling face in The Quarterly. Was nice seeing a face I know looking back at me.

    ReplyDelete