Thursday, November 11, 2010

House Fatigue

I think I’m suffering from a case of house fatigue. There is still so much to do before we’ll feel settled, but I’m just exhausted! Maybe it’s because I’m always playing catch-up. I overextend myself with other responsibilities, then the house chores just don’t make the cut. I’m trying to combat this – I keep one list going of all the big projects that need to be completed, and formulate daily lists to make it more manageable. I guess we’ll continue to get things done little by little.  

New living room sofa - will be reupholstered eventually, but for now we'll rock the gold look
Several things have been accomplished this week. The dining room light was installed, although I think it’s too high. I’m going to try to get used to it, but something just doesn’t seem right – it should be at least six inches lower. It’s our own fault since we didn’t give precise instructions. The living room couch was delivered, the backordered carpet tiles for the office arrived, 15 glass door knobs were ordered (although they won’t ship until November 19th) and my new iPhone is here and works like a gem.

To end on a bright note, the randomly selected winner of $20 towards csn.com is Andrea. The code will be sent to your email address by CSN representative Caitlin. Thanks to my three lovely contestants! Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. No way Fran! I never win anything. Happy Friday to me. :)
    I love the couch and think it will look gorgeous when it's completed. The rug is neat too.

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete