Sunday, January 23, 2011

Baby Baby Baby

The baby shower went off without a hitch! Despite the bitter cold, we had 16 guests so it made for a full house. The food was amazing, my personal favorites being my dad’s chicken curry dip and sausage cheddar wontons, a new staple at all of my parties. Of course my mom was there to assist me before, during and after the event, and was immensely helpful, as always. Between the music, festive décor and plentiful food and drink, I think it was a success. Not to mention that Meagan and Brendan got the last of their baby necessities. Here's a look:

The adorable handmade banner by Sarah Ree

One and only floral arrangement

Dessert table

Just enough room for the lunch spread

Meagan, 2nd from left, with some college friends

Kathy, Meagan and Tootsie

1 comment:

  1. Turned out gorgeous! Your first party was a hit, no surprise there! :) Now I'm really bummed that we didn't make it down, especially when you mentioned that dip.

    ReplyDelete