Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Boston is Booked

Jord and I are going to Boston in the spring! We always said that if the Cubs were going to play in Boston then we would be there to watch them. I guess the Cubs haven’t played at Fenway since 1918, so it’s a pretty big deal. Flights and hotel are arranged, so no backing out now. I’m so excited to go to Boston, yet I don’t really have a list of places to visit yet. Although I imagine we’ll visit many pubs while we’re there!

Cubs game in San Francisco
This will be the fifth away city that we’ll visit to see the Cubs. Our list includes St. Louis, Cincinnati, Milwaukee and San Francisco. If we would have planned better we would also have Denver checked off. I’m sure we’ll make our way around to all the stadiums at some point, at least those that are within the National league. That means approximately 11 more cities to go. Jord benefits by seeing the Cubs, I benefit by traveling and seeing new places. It works well for both of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment