Sunday, January 9, 2011

Seasonal Decorating

Today was dedicated to housework. I finally removed our Christmas decorations, a chore I had been avoiding since last weekend. I need to get the house ready for the baby shower that's only two weeks away. Usually we go straight into the St. Patrick's season, so I don't have a large stock of red and pink items. My mom and I did some shopping this weekend and I found a few additional pieces. Plus she loaned me some of her seasonal adornments. After I got out all my Valentine’s décor, I realized that I have more than enough to work with! It's a whole process for me to decorate for each holiday. My typical fashion: display everything on a table and wait for inspiration to strike. The second part hasn't happened yet, so it looks like this will drag out all week.

No comments:

Post a Comment